Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now that I am back in the States and have the time, energy and a good enough connection I can put up some more info. First off I want to thank a few people who helped motivate me to do more than just go and volunteer. Roni Krouzman gave me the spark and then delivered with a huge amount of advice on how to reach out to people to get more going. He got me going on the blog and the facebook cause and also spent time raising money and donations for the relief effort. With Roni, Matthew, Angelina, Patrick and Lydia as my support crew we raised about $4000 dollars in cash and material donations in under a week. The way everyone pitched in with so little notice or planning is incredible. I was truly moved by the amount of support. On behalf of NPH and myself, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment